Architect's Office is an integrated and centrally controlled relational database system dealing with the Project Administration functions of a typically busy Architectural Practice, and capable of responding to changing requirements. The system was developed in Australia, by Architects for Architects, over the last 15 years, and is constantly being refined, improved and modified to meet the ever changing needs of today's electronic office environment.Architect's Office consists of a complete set of Office Administration tools that applies a layer of control over internal and external Project Management tasks. Standardised procedures prevent misunderstanding and duplication. Currently installed in over 100 practices, with over 2000 users, spread across Australia, and New Zealand, Singapore, China, India, UAE and the UK.
Architects Office is a practice and project management system developed by architects for architects and is used by 1500 nationally and internationally.
Now is the time to:-
- Know what your staff needs will be in six months time.
- Know exactely which Project Phase, additional work or Non-Project activities your staff are engaged in at any given point in time.
- Put those QA problems in place.
- Know where there is an overrun happening on a current basis.
- Get a complete overview of Project and Non-Project efficiency.
Architects Office caters for most processes between CAD and Accounting including:
- Project Costing
- Contract Administration
- Document Transmittal
- File Note
- Project Memos
- Meeting Minutes
- Room Data Sheets
- QA Checklists.